Shipping and returns
The geographical delivery area corresponds to the geographical area covered by the offer. The shipping charges include the wrapping and packaging charges unless otherwise specified in the product description. Thanks to a special agreement with SDA Express Courier, the shipping charges are fixed for all Italian destinations, including islands, and amount to € 8.00 each, except for those products that require packaging on a pallet and optional additional services. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday. We will provide you with a link to check the shipment status online. CABB Design makes shipments in a period of time that ranges from 3 to 7 working days throughout Italy from the time of order confirmation and payment. Delivery times abroad vary depending on the delivery status: they are 10-15 working days on average. The cost of this service is clearly indicated during the purchase procedure.
For shipments whose products require packing on a pallet, the cost will be highlighted when ordering. In this case the customer may choose, upon agreement with CABB Design, to pick the goods up at our warehouse at his/her exclusive care and expense.
Products are delivered to the address indicated by the client. Delivery means to street level; the customer must request the delivery of an order to an upper level (where available) upon the definitive confirmation of the order.
An increase in shipping expenses is instead foreseen for those who intend to make use of the following additional services:
1. Delivery by appointment
When punctuality is essential This is the ideal service for delivering goods on the day and at the time agreed upon with the SDA courier. It allows maximum convenience and flexibility, and involves agreeing upon an appointment for the delivery of the shipment by phone, within and not later than 5 working days after the arrival of the package at the relevant SDA branch.
Additional cost of the service € 5,00
2. Evening delivery
When there is never enough time. This is ideal for receiving shipments when you are not at home during the day. With evening delivery, shipments are delivered after office hours, i.e. from 18:30 to 21:00, from Monday to Friday in major Italian cities: check the locations served in the evening at the following link: Delivery times.
Additional cost of the service € 12,00
3. Saturday delivery
Give your recipient an extra day. This is ideal for people who are difficult to reach at home during the week or commercial activities that are also open on Saturday. Available in major Italian cities: check the locations served on Saturday at the following link: Delivery times.
4. Delivery to an upper level
When you need the courier to bring the package to your doorstep! This is ideal for people with children they can’t leave at home alone or in any case for everyone who has difficulty going down to the street level to get a package that may not be so light.
Additional cost of the service € 5,00.
CABB Design, subject to the provisions of Art. 6, commits to delivering the products to the address specified by the customer in the purchase order through the carrier charged with transporting them. CABB Design cannot be held responsible for delivery errors due to any inaccuracies or incompleteness by the customer in filling out the purchase order. CABB Design can also not be held responsible for any damage that occurs to the products after delivery to the carrier charged with their transport, or for delays in delivery for which the latter is responsible. The delivery document issued by the carrier, dated and signed by the customer upon delivery of the product, will constitute proof regarding the transport and release of the good. Upon delivery, the customer must check the content, compliance, and status of the product(s). In the case of delays, damage, total or partial losses or other problems, it is up to the customer to make a complaint to the carrier, without the responsibility of CABB Design ever being called into question. Therefore, upon delivery, CABB Design recommends that the customer checks the status of the products delivered before signing the receipt document. Whenever anomalies are discovered, the customer must refuse the delivery of the products or put his/her concerns in writing, in detail, with the date. These concerns must be communicated to CABB Design via e-mail to the email@example.com within three (3) business days from the delivery of the products.
Pick-up of the products in case the customer is absent
In case the recipient is absent during the delivery, the carrier will leave a notice of visit at the delivery address indicated by the customer. In case the recipient is also absent upon the second delivery attempt, the products must be picked up at the address and in the manner indicated by the carrier. In case the products are not picked up within the period established by the carrier, they will be returned to CABB Design, which reserves the right to refund the price of the products, leaving the shipping costs as charged to the customer. The customer has the right to withdraw from the Contract with no penalty and without specifying the reason, starting from the receipt of the order confirmation sent by CABB Design up to and no later than ten working days from the receipt of the product at the address indicated for the delivery. The date indicated on the delivery note constitutes full proof of receipt. The customer may exercise the right of withdrawal through the relative guided procedure available on the site in the section dedicated to his/her account (“my account”), or alternatively through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the product has already been delivered, the customer must return it to CABB Design. For this purpose:
- the deadline for returning the product is ten days from its receipt; the date indicated on the delivery note constitutes full proof. For the purpose of the expiration of this term, the product is considered to be returned when it has been delivered to the accepting post office.
- if the product has been delivered, the substantial integrity of the product to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. The customer must send the product properly wrapped and packaged. The customer shall not remove the tag and the relative seal from the products purchased, of which they are an integral part. The Seller, in case the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products whose tag has been removed, that have been altered in terms of their essential and qualitative characteristics, or that have been damaged. CABB Design accepts returns that are in normal conditions and have been safeguarded with reasonable diligence. Products damaged by detergents/additives or products damaged by the customer due to inexperience will not be replaced or refunded. The customer must include a copy of the delivery note received inside the packing box. The transport risks for the return of the products shall be entirely borne by the customer.
- The costs of returning the good to CABB Design shall be borne by the customer. If the customer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions set forth in these sales conditions, CABB Design will refund the amount paid by the customer to his credit card or PayPal account or through the bank account details communicated by him/her. The refund will be free of charge, and will be performed within thirty days from the date in which CABB Design became aware that the customer exercised the right of withdrawal. As established by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6/9/2005, the right of withdrawal regulated by these sales conditions does not apply to goods made to order, clearly customized goods, or goods which, by their nature, cannot be reshipped or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
CABB Design ships throughout the world with the reliability and efficiency of the SDA-EXPORT-BOX and SDA INTERNATIONAL SERVICE systems. The shipping rates (calculated on the basis of the weight and volume of the articles ordered), fixed for any order amount, are clearly visible during the purchase of the items in the cart and are broken down as follows:
1) Europe (with the exception of Sweden and Norway, which are included in number 2, the rest of the world)
from 0 to 10 kg: €15
from 11 to 20Kg: € 25
from 21 to 30kg: €35
2) Rest of the world
from 0 to 10 kg: € 50
from 11 to 20Kg: € 80
from 21 to 30kg: € 120
The international shipping rates for products whose weight/volume ratio exceeds 30 kg will be calculated as necessary and communicated to the customer via e-mail, and will vary according to the package dimensions and destination.
For shipments to countries that are not part of the European Union, customs duties that vary from country to country may apply. In this case it is advisable, before making an order, to consult your country’s customs office to check on the presence or absence of duties on the products to be imported. CABB design cannot bear these costs, which are to be considered borne by the person ordering the product.